Forum dyskusyjne "CYTADELI"

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Reconstituant Français (une suggestion)
Autor Wiadomość
L'as de coeur
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: Wto 04 Maj, 2010   Reconstituant Français (une suggestion)

Bonjour

Pardonnez-moi si j'écris ce message dans cette rubrique, peut-être mal adaptée...

Je suis un reconstituant Français, je représente un "poilu" de la triste période de 1939/40. (le forum des reconstituants Français => http://militaria1940.forumactif.com/ ) Je suis extrêmement intéressé par l'armée Polonaise de 1939, que j'ai découverte par le biais d'un ami reconstituant qui a de la famille en Pologne. Je suis admiratif quant à la qualité de vos reconstitutions, c'est tout simplement magnifique !

Je rêve de créer un forum Européen, où les reconstituants de toutes les Nations belligérantes en 1939/40, pourraient se rencontrer pour comparer les uniformes, faire des études détaillées de nos armées durant la "Blitzkrieg", et pourquoi pas organiser de très grandes reconstitutions internationales sur le thème 1939-1940. Qu'en pensez-vous, seriez-vous intéressés ? Cette création ne peut se faire sans vous.

Vive la Pologne !

Amitiés à tous

Paul

--------------

Hello

Forgive me if I write this message in this section may be ill-suited ...

I am a French reenactor, I represent a "poilu" of the sad period of 1939/40. (the french reenactors forum => http://militaria1940.forumactif.com/ )I am extremely interested in the Polish army in 1939, which I discovered through a friend, reenactor, who has some members of his family in Poland. I have admiration for the quality of your reconstructions it's simply wonderful!

I dream of creating a European forum where all reenactors of the nations involved in 1939/40, could meet to compare the uniforms, make detailed studies of our armies during the "Blitzkrieg", and why not organize very large reconstructions on the theme 1939-1940. What do you think about it, would you be interested? This creation can not happen without you.

[Url = http://www.servimg.com/im...518&u=13381956] [img] http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/13/38/19/56/les_al10. jpg [/ img] [/ url]

Vive la Pologne !

Regards to all

Paul

Schrek
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: Śro 05 Maj, 2010   

C'est une excellente idée, je pense que nous serons nombreux à vouloir aider.
pardonner mon français n'est pas très bonne. ;-)

ArturS

Hello,

Thank you for adulation.

In case questions due to Polish Army history or uniform and equipment we invite :-)

Regards,
Artur

Sarna
[Usunięty]

Hello,

Yes, of course, this is a great idea, especially reenacting of the alied forces consisted of France, Poland, and the United Kingdom since 1939/40...

We are dreaming very often about the genius, brave commander, general Bronislaw Prugar-Ketling; his strongest 11th Carpathian Infantry Division in september campaign of '39. (48th, 53th Kresy Rifle Regiment and very speciallly 49th Hutsul Rifle Regiment) and in '40. commander of the Second Infantry Fusiliers Division (after the fall of France, interned in Switzerland).
The next giant, brave soldier - general Bronislaw Duch, commander of the Polish 1st Grenadier Division in France '1940, of the 3rd Carpathian Infantry Division in Italy (tactic 'brain' of the polish battle of Monte Cassino 1944).

I remember the one of the best magazines - Militaria Magazine - numbers from the 80.; excellent articles about french campaign 1940...

L'as de coeur - many, many thanks for your invitation!

P.S. Are you interested in the World Fair (nation's pavilions) - Liege 1930, Paris 1937, or - absolutely special - New York 1939?

L'as de coeur
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: Czw 06 Maj, 2010   

Bonjour à tous

Merci de vos réponses, c'est très sympathique de votre part.

Je vais recommander votre forum à mes camarades Français, de sorte à faciliter les échanges entre Alliés.

Je m'apprête à interroger les reconstituants d'autre pays d'Europe (Hollande, Belgique, Angleterre, etc.) au sujet de la création d'un forum approprié pour nous retrouver.

Cytat:
P.S. Are you interested in the World Fair (nation's pavilions) - Liege 1930, Paris 1937, or - absolutely special - New York 1939?

Oui, en effet je suis très curieux sur tout ce qui concerne les drapeaux.

Cytat:
(tactic 'brain' of the polish battle of Monte Cassino 1944).

La bataille de Monte-Cassino est un véritable triomphe des Polonais et des Français, les troupes Polonaises et notre corps expéditionaire ont connu là un moment de gloire.

Les généraux Polonais que vous avez nommés sont effectivement des hommes de grande valeur, absolument admirables.

Cytat:
I remember the one of the best magazines - Militaria Magazine - numbers from the 80.; excellent articles about french campaign 1940...

Oui, c'est vrai, ces articles sont très intéressants. Le directeur de la publication de Militaria Magazine est d'ailleurs présent sur notre forum de reconstitution Français : Militaria1940.

Cytat:
In case questions due to Polish Army history or uniform and equipment we invite

J'aimerais en apprendre plus sur l'armée Polonaise de 1939, je vous poserai donc des questions avec plaisir, merci de votre invitation.

Cytat:
C'est une excellente idée, je pense que nous serons nombreux à vouloir aider.
pardonner mon français n'est pas très bonne.

Vous parlez très bien Français ! J'ai eu le grand plaisir de voir que vous vous êtes inscrit sur notre forum, vous êtes le bienvenu !

Mes amitiés à tous

Paul

-------------------------

Hello all

Thank you for your answers, it's very nice of you.

I will recommend your forum to my French friends, so as to facilitate trade between allies.

I'm about to ask other reenactors of European countries (Holland, Belgium, England, etc..) Regarding the establishment of an appropriate forum to get together.

[Quote] P.S. Are You Interested in the World Fair (nation's pavilions) - Liege, 1930, Paris 1937, gold - absolutely special - New York 1939? [/ Quote]
Yes, indeed I am very curious about everything concerning the flags.

[Quote] (tactic 'brain' of the battle of Montecassino polish 1944). [/ Quote]
The Battle of Monte Cassino is a triumph of Polish and French, the Polish troops and our Expeditionary Corps experienced there a moment of glory.

The Polish generals that you've named are indeed men of great value, absolutely wonderful.

[Quote] I remember the one of the Best Magazines - Militaria Magazine - numbers from the 80.; Excellent articles about French campaign 1940 ... [/ Quote]
Yes, these articles are very interesting. The publishing director of Militaria Magazine is also present on our French reenactment forum: Militaria1940.

[Quote] In box issues due to Polish Army uniform and equipment history or we invite [/ quote]
I would like to learn more about the Polish army in 1939, I will ask questions so pleased, thank you for your invitation.

[Quote] This is an excellent idea, I think many of us will want to help.
pardon my French is not very good. [/ Quote]
You speak French very well! I had the great pleasure to see that you are registered on our forum, you're welcome!

My regards to all

Paul

Odpowiedz do tematu